Land Auction Coming Soon!! Andrew County MO Land Auction. 231.25+/- Total Acres of Levee Protected bottom land located South of Amazonia MO in the Missouri River Bottoms. High Tillable Row Crop Land.
Description: Levee protected bottom land. Potentially open to farm for the 2020 crop year. Was previously rented on a cash basis. Farmer elected prevent plant for the 2019 crop year. Strong farming area.
Method of Sale: Property will be offered in 2 separate Tracts or as a Whole.Tract 1 - 61.39+/- Acres (Land lying West of Service Road)
Tract 2 - 169.86+/- Acres (Land lying East of Service Road)
Soils: Leta silty clay and Haynie silt loam.
Short Legal: Twn 58N, Rng 36W, Sec 13 & 14. Long legal to be governed by survey.
Driving Directions. From I29 and K Hwy, West/Northwest on K Highway app 1.5 miles to County Road 392. West on County Road 392 app 1 mile to intersection of 392 and 393. South on 393 to farm. Do not trespass on property. Showing arrangements can be made with Auction Company at 816-383-2069.
Auction Date: Friday Nov 1, 2019, 10am
Auction Location: Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - 1201 N Woodbine Rd, St Joseph, MO 64506
Sellers: Missouri American Water Company
- Bidders will be required to register and sign terms/conditions before bidding on the auction.
- The successful high bidder upon completion of the Real Estate Auction must complete and sign a purchase agreement and render a 10% of purchase price earnest money deposit on Real Estate in the form of a personal check or certified funds payable to Closing Company. Balance due at final closing on or before November 29th 2019.
- Out of area personal checks must be with the approval of the Auction Company personnel. Anyone not known by the Auction Company or sellers may be required to show proof of Bank Letter of Credit.
- Sale is non-contingent; failure to close will result in forfeiture of the earnest money.
- Buyer must secure their own necessary financing approval prior to the auction.
- Land to be sold in 2 tracts or as a whole.
- Sale is subject to owner confirmation and reserves the right to accept or reject any and/or all bids.
- The property is sold "As Is, Where Is" and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied concerning the property is made by the seller or Auction Company.
- Please inspect the property before bidding. Sellers and/or Auction Company do not guarantee acres. Taxes will be pro-rated to the day of closing.
- Guaranteed Marketable Property Title to perspective buyer.
- Seller shall provide an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and shall execute a proper deed conveying the real estate to the buyer.
- Possession at time of closing, subject to Tenant’s rights. Farm is open for the 2020 farm season.
- Sale shall include all mineral rights owned by the seller if any.
- Property is sold based on the legal description to be provided by survey.
- All information contained in this brochure and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the purchase agreement.
- Announcements made by the auctioneer at the auction podium during the time of sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
- United Country Property Solutions LLC are exclusive agents of the Seller. Feel free to contact us with any additional questions and/or details.
- Sellers will provide a survey of the property prior to auction date.
- Sellers will retain an easement to inspect “water test stations” located on the North Side of Said property.