|Click on thumbnails to see larger photos and descriptions|
Click here to see additional thumbnail photos at bottom of this page
WAYNE & LOYDINE KRANZ LIFETIME ESTATE COLLECTION & FARM/SHOW RETIREMENT LIQUIDATION
SAT JULY 20, 11:00 A.M.
2808 BLUE RIDGE BLVD, KCMO 64129
Directions: Take 435 to 23rd St (US 78). Go East to Blue Ridge Blvd (turn right on 23rd St small outer road exit just before Blue Ridge Blvd Overpass over 23rd St). Turn Right on Blue Ridge Blvd and Continue South on Blue Ridge Blvd to Auction. Or, from Sports Complex, go North on Blue Ridge Cutoff and continue North on Blue Ridge Blvd to Auction.
Special Note: This will be 1 of the Best Outdoor Auctions all year!!! For decades, the Kranz’s have loved collecting and restoring equipment and taking to shows. Their passion has allowed them to amass some amazing items. As they have sold their beautiful home and 10 Acres on Blue Ridge Blvd, and are retiring from farm and equipment usage, we will be offering their wonderful items at auction. In addition to their Classic Restored Collector Pieces including a 1937 Caterpillar 22 Crawler, a 1920’s Galion Road Grader, a Ford 601 Series 641 Workmaster Tractor, and a Beautiful Texaco Wayne Visible Gas Pump with Globe, there will be Many Great Late Model Items including a Like New 2015/2016 Bobcat S550 with only 7 Hours, Nice 4WD John Deere Tractors with Low Hours, John Deere 15ft Batwing Mower, John Deere 2x4 Gator, Toro Liquid Cooled 60in Zero Turn Mower, Heavy Equipment Hauling Trailers, Diesel Generator on Trailer, Stinger Car Lift, Shop Equipment, Tools and Much More!!!
There will also be Guns, a Large Peter Wright 200lb Blacksmith Anvil, a Hit and Miss Engine, Primitive Multi Drawer Hardware Cabinets, Gold Watches, Gold Estate Jewelry, Masonic Belt Buckles and Collectibles, Like New Quality Household Furnishings including La Z Boy Furniture, Like New Appliances including SxS Refrigerator and Upright Freezer, Quality Sewing Machine and Sewing Related, Old Quilts, Antiques and Collectibles, Primitives, Old Ham Radio Items, Transit Levels, Artwork, Decorative Items, Kitchen Related, Household and More!!!
Running Two Auction Rings all day!!! Don’t miss this Fantastic Sale!!! 1 of the Best of the Year!!!
Auctioneer's Special Note: All Equipment has been very well cared for and is in Excellent Condition!!! Many with Low Hours!!! Household Furnishings are Very Clean!!! Dont miss this Fantastic Sale!!!
Auction Terms: CASH, or check if approved by Auction Company. We do NOT accept Credit or Debit Cards. Valid Driver’s License required for registration.
If you are unable to attend the auction, absentee bids are welcome. Call us or email us with any and all bids and/or questions about any of the items in the sale.
SCROLL PAST LISTING FOR OVER 400 PHOTOS!!!
SPECIAL ITEMS INCLUDING RESTORED TEXACO WAYNE VISIBLE GAS PUMP W/ GLOBE, SHOW QUALITY RESTORED FORD 641 WORKMASTER TRACTOR W/ CANOPY, SHOW QUALITY RESTORED 1937 CATERPILLAR 22 CRAWLER, BEAUTIFUL RESTORED JOHN DEERE 112 RIDING LAWN TRACTOR, 1920’S GALION ROAD GRADER, AND MORE INCLUDING UNRESTORED PLOWS AND SPECIAL ARTWORK
- Very Nice Restored Texaco Wayne Visible Gas Pump with Globe in Excellent Condition – Fantastic Piece!!!
- Beautiful Show-Ready Restored Ford 601 Series 641 Workmaster Tractor with Canopy – Restored with 601 Workmaster Decals, but Believed a 641 Workmaster – Quality Restoration – Absolutely Beautiful Show or Parade Ready Tractor with only 59 Hours showing after rebuild!!!
- Beautiful Show Ready Restored 1937 Caterpillar “CAT 22” Crawler Dozer, Sells w/ Low Reserve;
- Restored Pull Type Dirt Mover/Scraper;
- Nice 1920’s Galion No 70 Pull-type Leaning Wheel Road Grader mfd by Galion Iron Works, Galion Ohio;
- Beautiful Restored Massey Harris Ferguson Model 72 3-Bottom Plow;
- Beautiful Restored John Deere 112 Riding Lawn Tractor – a must see!!!
- Classic Original Condition John Deere 110 Riding Lawn Tractor;
- Neat 3pt Carry All Parade Seat with Wood Box Platform with Space for 2 Seats and Cup Holders;
- IH Farmall M Tractor Advertising Large Metal Thermometer – Sun Faded;
- Neat Restored Squirrel Cage Blower with International Harvester Decals Mounted on Homemade Iron 2wheel Dolly Cart with Attached Honda 5HP Engine – Made to Run Remotely off Gas – Mr. Kranz used to take to the Shows and Meets for Air Circulation – Very Cool and a Must for the shows!!!
- Several Original Unrestored 2-Bottom and 3-Bottom Pull Type Plows – John Deere, Massey, etc…;
- Old Steel Implement Wheels;
- Old Walking Plows;
- Old Industrial Upright Shop Fan;
- Old Implement Seat;
- Antique Beebe Bros 5 Ton Iron Truck Winches – (1) Restored;
- Several Newer John Deere and Other Company Tractor Advertising Signs;
- John Deere Decorative Yard Windmill approx. 7ft tall;
- Large John Deere Tractor Artwork by Beth O’Bryant – Nice;
- Very Special Original Modern Oil Painting of Owner’s Father Standing beside a Classic Farmall Tractor in Hay Field very much in the Old Style of Thomas Hart Benton with Hay Stacks in the background and Classic Car and Threshing Machine – Artist Signed by Ann Cress and dated 1987 - Very Cool Subject Matter and Neat for the Farmall Collector!!!
FANTASTIC LIKE NEW 2015/2016 BOBCAT S550 WITH ONLY 7 HOURS, HEAVY EQUIPMENT TRAILERS, JOHN DEERE 4WD TRACTORS WITH LOW HOURS, JOHN DEERE 15FT BATWING MOWER, JOHN DEERE GATOR, TORO LIQUID COOLED 60IN ZERO TURN MOWER, DIESEL GENERATOR ON TRAILER, FARM EQUIPMENT, LAWN & GARDEN, STINGER CAR LIFT, SHOP EQUIPMENT, TOOLS & RELATED ITEMS
- Incredible New 2015/2016 Bobcat S550 Skid Steer, Diesel, Enclosed Cab with A/C and Heat, and being sold with (1) 68in Bucket with Teeth – New Condition with Only 7 Hours on it!!! Selling with Low Reserve – this is a Quality Basically Brand New Bobcat, Always Shedded, Ready to work for ya!!!
- Nice 2014 Bobcat 96in Hydraulic Snow Blade – only used 4 times – Like New!!!
- Older Skid Steer 5ft Smooth Bucket;
- 2001 John Deere 5510 Diesel 4WD Tractor, ROPS Canopy, PowrReverse, Front Weights, Nice Tractor with only 1305 Hours!!!
- 2004 John Deere 5220 Diesel 4WD Tractor, ROPS Canopy, Sync Shuttle, Front Weights, Nice Tractor with only 248 Hours!!!
- John Deere HX 15 Model 15ft Batwing Mower Ser.# W0HX15E004873 – Nice!!!
- John Deere 709 Model 3pt 7ft Rotary Mower;
- John Deere Cat 2 Quick Hitch;
- Woods 84-2 Model 3pt 7ft Rotary Mower;
- John Deere 4x2 Gator with Dump Bed – Nice;
- 2001 Toro Z Master Liquid Cooled Model 74236 Zero Turn Mower, 60in Deck, with Toro Z Stand and Only 499 Hours – Nice Mower!!!
- Honda 5.5HP Walk Behind Commercial Yard Vac System;
- 1999 18ft Tandem Axle Flat Bed Equipment Trailer, 6000lb Axles, Rated for 12,000 lbs – Nice Trailer;
- JFW Model W2FB 16ft Tandem Axle Flat Bed Equipment Trailer, 7,000lb Axles, Rated for 14,000 lbs – Nice Trailer;
- Winco 2598 Model MD 25 Diesel Generator on Trailer w/ 4 cyl Onan Diesel Engine, 3 Phase or Single Phase, 1800rpm, 60 Hz, Runs and Starts Easy!!! Nice Generator!!!
- Befco 212 Pull Type PTO Driven Fertilizer Spreader;
- 6ft Single Axle Flat Bed Lawn Mower Trailer Set Up with 65 Gal Tank;
- 8ft Single Axle Flat Bed Trailer with Drop Down Ramp;
- Small 2 Wheel Trailers;
- Pull type Car Dolly;
- Trailer Tool Boxes;
- Nice 300 Gal Upright Fuel Tank with Secondary Larger Outer Tank Cage going up halfway, w/ Pump;
- 115 Gal Diesel Fuel Tank;
- 104 Gal Diesel Fuel Tank with Pump;
- 3pt King Kutter Carry All with Cage;
- 3pt Rear Tool Box and Seat;
- Lots Farm Related Items;
- Many Boomers;
- Many Chains;
- Tire Chains;
- Log Chains;
- Several Large Log or Equipment Chains with Large Hooks;
- (2) Brand New Rear Tractor Tires – 11-2-36, 4 ply, tube type, 470406 – with 2-36/10-36 marked on tire;
- (2) Brand New Front Tractor Tires – 6-00-16SL, 6 ply, tube type, 462275;
- PTO Pump for Sprayer;
- HD Homemade Metal Brake;
- Nice AXE Equipment Stinger 4-Post 7,000lb Car Lift;
- Snapper 5.5HP Self Propelled Mower;
- Snapper Mowers;
- Stihl FS 36 Gas Weed Eater;
- Stihl BG 85C Blower Vac;
- Stihl BG 61 AV Blower Vac;
- Nice 40ft Fiberglass Extension Ladder – Quality Ladder;
- Husky 4ft Fiberglass Step Ladder;
- Several Aluminum Ladders;
- Lots Shop Related Items and Tools;
- Tie Down Straps;
- Ball Hitches;
- Pintail Hitches;
- Lakewood Industrial Commercial Upright Fan;
- Big Box Fan for Shop;
- Floor Jacks;
- Old Jacks;
- Sears 1 1/2 HP Air Compressor / Paint Sprayer;
- Sears Craftsman 1 HP Air Compressor / Paint Sprayer;
- MATCO 10 Drawer Tool Cabinet;
- Craftsman 19 Drawer Stacking Roll Around Tool Cabinet;
- Craftsman 5 Drawer Tool Cabinet Work Bench;
- Organizer Bins;
- Parts Bins;
- Dewalt 18V Cordless Drill with Batteries and Charger in Case;
- Power Tools;
- Hand Tools;
- Large Equipment Wrenches;
- Many Nice Ratchets;
- 1/4in and 3/8in Drive Ratchets including Snap-On;
- 1/2in Drive Ratchets including S-K and Craftsman;
- Many Sockets;
- Impact Sockets;
- Universal Swivel Sockets;
- Nut Drivers;
- Screw Drivers;
- C Clamps;
- Vise Grips;
- Channel Locks;
- Williams 3/4in Drive Ratchet Head and Sockets;
- Large Pipe Wrenches – Many Ridgid;
- Crescent Wrenches;
- Small Mauls;
- 6in Bench Grinder;
- HD Power Cords;
- Metal Storage Shelving;
- Lots Tools and Tool Related Not Listed!!!
SPECIAL PETER WRIGHT 200lb BLACKSMITH ANVIL, PRIMITIVE MULTI DRAWER HARDWARE CABINETS, COLLECTIBLE HIT AND MISS ENGINE
- Special Peter Wright 200lb Blacksmith Anvil – Stamped on Side with Name and English Weight System. Numbers are “1 – 2 – 27” which converts to 195lbs exactly. Hard to Find Quality Anvil!!!
- Unusual Iron Homemade Block Stand/Flat Surface – Very Heavy;
- Primitive 22 Drawer Wood Hardware Multi Drawer Cabinet with Work Bench Top and Single Door on Side in Old Green Paint;
- Antique Anderson Metal Corp, Kansas City 18 Drawer Metal Wall Hanging Hardware Cabinet;
- Nice Collectible Fairbanks Morse Z Type D Hit and Miss Engine on Wood Platform;
SPECIAL FIREPROOF DOUBLE DOOR COMBINATION SAFE
- Nice Older Fireproof Double Door Combination Safe with Inner Lower Compartments and Drawers;
GUNS, 14K WATCHES, 14K GOLD JEWELRY
- E.R. Amantino Stoeger Uplander SxS 12ga, 3in, Checkered Walnut, with Ducks Unlimited Symbol;
- Marlin Golden 39A Mountie Lever Action .22 S,L,LR Rifle with Weaver Scope;
- Leupold 10x23 Field Binoculars;
- Very Nice Elegant 14K White Gold Hamilton Ladies Diamond Wrist Watch with Hamilton 750 17J Movement, Solid 14K White Gold Case with (14) Round Brilliant Diamonds, and Solid 14K White Gold Double Herringbone Band with Gold Clasp – Band Alone weighs approx 11 to 12 Grams, Total weight of watch is 21.5 Grams!!!
- 14K Yellow Gold Hamilton Ladies Wrist Watch;
- Custom 14K Yellow Gold Ladies Open Filigree Wide Band Ring, Mother’s Type, with (6) Round Cut Gemstones (slight damage to stones) including Topaz, Sapphire, Amethyst, Ruby and Aquamarine – 8.6 Grams;
- 14K Yellow Gold Box Chain – 11 Grams;
- 14K Yellow Gold “Silk Rope” Chain with Diamond in Clasp – 8.8 Grams;
- 14K Necklace and Pendant with Marquis Cut Garnet and (8) Small Round Fire Opals – 4 Grams;
- 14K Figural Rose Slide Pendant;
- 10K Masonic Gentleman’s Tie Pin/Clasp;
- Bulova Automatic 21J Mens Wrist Watch – Running;
- .925 Mexico Sterling Silver and Abilone Shell Money Clips;
- Seth Thomas 7J Traveling Clock in Original Box;
- Other Jewelry;
- Lots Newer Costume and Fashion Jewelry!!!
- Several Nice Masonic Belt Buckles;
- Other Newer Masonic Pins and Collectible Items;
VICTORIAN M/T COMMODE, ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES, CB HAM RADIO ITEMS, TRANSIT LEVELS, PRIMITIVES, GLASSWARE, POTTERY, FLOW BLUE CHINA, MODERN TRACTOR COLLECTIBLES
- Victorian Burled Walnut M/T Nightstand/Commode with Tear Drop Pulls;
- Nice Tram Titan II Ham Radio with Tram Mic, XL-150 Varmint Linear Base Amplifier, and CDE Transmit/Receive Direction Control – Nice Clean Units;
- Antique Brunson Surveyor’s Scope in Original Dovetailed Oak Case;
- Lietz Model 115 Transit – Like New in Hard Plastic Case;
- Vintage MacDonald Model G-024 AM/FM Stereo with Cassette and Phonograph, and Bose Small Side Speakers;
- Antique Wood Camel Back Trunk;
- Old Sieberling Tire Ash Trays;
- Old Coffee Jar of Marbles;
- Antique Wood Flexible Flyer Runner Sled;
- Primitive Wood Coop/Cage;
- Primitive Cream Can;
- Old Metal Dairy Crates;
- Hull 8in Wildflower Vase;
- Glassware and China;
- HP Nippon Floral Covered Tureen;
- Flow Blue Platter;
- Flow Blue Gravy Boat;
- Flow Blue Butter Pats;
- Newer Tractor Related Collectibles;
- Audiovox TRA-3000 Tractor Radio in Box;
- John Deere Wall Hat Rack;
- John Deere Bedroom Tractor Lamp with Shade;
- Ertl International 600 Diesel Tractor;
- Ertl Ford 8340 Tractor;
- Ertl Red Grain Wagon;
- CAT Children Dolls;
- Homemade Tractor Mail Boxes – Red and Green;
VERY CLEAN HOUSEHOLD FURNISHINGS INCLUDING LIKE NEW APPLIANCES, QUILTS, HUSQVARNA SEWING MACHINE, VERY CLEAN FURNITURE, HOUSEHOLD, DECORATIVE ITEMS
- Like New White GE SxS Refrigerator with Door Dispenser and Lower Freezer Section – Very Clean;
- Like New 2008 Kenmore Large Upright Freezer – Very Clean;
- Kenmore Elite Washer/Dryer Set – Very Clean;
- Older Amana Refrigerator Freezer;
- Husqvarna Viking Emerald 116 Sewing Machine in Case;
- Sewing/Work Desk with Multiple Drawers;
- Lots Sewing Related;
- New and Old Quilts including Old Hand Sewn Star Pattern Quilt;
- Nice Sears Open Hearth Collection 5pc Queen Size Matching Bedroom Set with Bed, Dresser with Mirror, Chest of Drawers and (2) Nightstands;
- Like New La Z Boy Green Plaid Reclining Sofa – Very Clean;
- Nice 2 Seat Grey/Tan Leather Love Seat;
- Oak Smoked Glass Top Coffee Table and Matching End Tables;
- Pair Nice Green Upholstered Wing Back Chairs with Matching Ottomans;
- Nice Oval Slender Kitchen Table with (3) Leaves and (8) Chairs – Very Clean;
- Nice Pine Amish Country Style Glass Front Hutch;
- Oak Leaded Glass Curio Cabinet;
- Oak Large Triple Dresser Mirror with Serpentine Front;
- La Z Boy Green Leather Recliner;
- Maple Ethan Allen Style Small Blanket Chest;
- Oak Jewelry Armoire;
- Quilt Rack;
- Youth Pine Bookshelf/Desk and Matching Chest of Drawers – Great for Kids Bedroom;
- Doll Size Bunk Beds;
- Spindle Back Child’s Rocker;
- Old Child’s Play Table and Chair;
- Blonde Oak Chest of Drawers;
- Lots Household and Decorative Items;
- Crystal Table Lamp;
- HP Floral Electric Parlor Lamp;
- Small Household Appliances and Electronics;
- Living Accents Vertical Fan with Remote;
- Christmas Decorations;
- Office Related Items;
- Walnut Executive Office Desk;
- Several HD Metal Office Desks or Work Tables;
- Several Metal Vertical File Cabinets;
- IBM Personal Wheel Writer 2;
- Paper Shredder;
- Nice Retro Solid Wood, Leather and Suede Roll Around Office Chair;
- Kitchen Related Items;
- Small Kitchen Appliances;
- Pots and Pans;
- Proctor Silex Bread Machine;
- Crock Pots;
- Floral Decorations;
- Several Radio Flyer Red Wagons;
- Stuffed Bears including Paddington Bear;
- Lots Household Not Listed!!!
- Large House and Full Basement Packed!!!
- Garage and Outbuildings are Packed!!!
- Huge Sale running Two Rings all Day!!!
- Don’t miss this one – 1 of the Best Auctions of the Year!!!
SALE CONDUCTED BY
STEVE RITTER AUCTIONEERING, LLC
Home/Office (816)-630-1252 or Cell (816)-506-1429
STEVE & STEVEN RITTER
| Click on thumbnail to see larger photo and description
Kranz Lifetime Collection Farm Retirement Auction
or email Steve Ritter at [email protected]
|©2019. All Rights Reserved. Presented by GPCink® -- Gallatin Publishing Co., 609B S. Main, Gallatin, MO 64640 -- Ph: 660.663.2154 ©|